Sofia Fluorescent Immunoassay Analyzer
The Next Generation in Rapid Testing... Sofia is the brand name for Quidel's next generation, rapid, immunofluorescence, point-of-care diagnostic test system. Whether you are trying to improve patient care and physician services, or reduce your dependency on expensive equipment, Sofia can meet the challenges of your lab.
Sofia, a small bench-top analyzer, offers rapid, highly accurate and reliable results for centralized testing locations by integrating a unique fluorescent chemistry, quality control and fail safe measures, and connectivity to your lab electronic medical records.
The Sofia Analyzer
|Fluorescence-Based Chemistry Combined with Rapid Results
- Sofia offers you confidence in your rapid test results. Within minutes, patients can be quickly and properly managed.
|Automated Results Generation
- Sofia removes the variability from operator to operator caused by interpreting visually read test results.
- Results can be stored in the analyzer or on an external SD card (slot located on back on analyzer)
- Results are displayed on-screen, printed, and sent to the LIS effortlessly.
- Reduce your lab’s time manually recording test results.
- Using the ASTM protocol, Sofia connects to the majority of existing information systems.
- Sofia increases traceability of test results, operators and individual cassettes.
- An internal barcode scanner reads each test cassette to record test and lot specific data. The external barcode reader is used to scan Patient and Operator IDs.
- An easy-to-use interface allows operators to quickly run patient samples.
- Customizable settings allow the supervisor to set access rights by individual operators and other institution specific requirements.
|External and Internal Memory Storage
- Internal memory stores 500 patient results.
- External (SD Card) memory stores thousands.